Here are straight facts…
- Ninety-Five Percent (95%) of starting businesses are doomed to fail – this is according to an expert survey conducted on several hundreds of entrepreneurs.
- The numbers are against you.
- Most starting entrepreneurs do not know the market they are going into. They just basically go blindly and not knowing their market.
- Most of these failed businesses and ventures could have been prevented with proper market research.
Why is research important?
Well, although the answer kinda common sense, however, a lot of us online entrepreneurs make the mistake of jumping right away without knowing where we are going.
Understanding your market can potentially save you of all the headache and $1000’s of your hard earned money from wasting on advertising because your offer would not convert.
You probably heard some online marketers say that choosing the right product to sell is the most important key to a successful Shopify or eCommerce store.
Well, kinda..I believe the right statement to say to is “choosing the right niche” is the key to a successful Shopify or eCommerce store.
By doing proper research on your niche gives you more in-depth insight into your market. You will have an idea who your ideal customers are – What things they like? Where do they hang out? Where do they shop? What sort of products do they purchase? Etc…
These insights are very powerful cause it will allow you to position your offer in the best way possible.
On the other hand, if you begin your research with a product first approach, you will have no idea who would be your buyer. You might choose a product that you thought would be nice to sell but actually don’t have enough interest in the market.
Additionally, when you run your Facebook ads, you wouldn’t know how to properly target your audience.
So it is recommended to begin your research with a niche not a product.
Inside these Reports..
An in-depth analysis of the top proven niches
- Target Audiences (Demographics, Age, Male/Female, Income Level)
- Social Influencers (very powerful)
- Related Brands
- Magazines the audience purchase
- Where they shop
- Related pages
- Youtube channels
What can you do with these Niche Reports?
Whether you want to start an ecommerce store (like Shopify or Woocommerce), an affiliate business, doing product research, doing market research, finding your correct audience or simply wanted to know more about your market, these reports will come extremely useful for you. Imagine the amount of time you will save by manually doing the research.